Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webby317 Grow Up!

+4
disgrace UK
Enix XIII
Metal
Fast Fingers
8 posters

Go down

Webby317 Grow Up! Empty Webby317 Grow Up!

Post  Fast Fingers Mon May 12, 2008 2:08 am

Quoted this from Webby317 forum-

"hey guys. If you ever run into someone called fast fingers on xbox live please leave him bad feedback.

He is a fucking prick who deserves to be banned"

So i think this is abit like playground fighting all talk....sorry but isnt this the guy who kicked hooded off this podcast and send them bad feedback called him a prick and then if that wasnt all then went on to say SPAM hooded why? How old are you mate grow up and stop kicking and screaming like the baby you are we just want to do a podcast for all the gamers out there its not about me pwning you years ago just drop all the drama huuni and please oh please get over the fact im better than you! What did i ever do to this guy webby317.....pwn him well maybe a couple of times....

But im here no we here to do a podcast for you guy n girls and im not going to say "Spam or leave bad feedback" coz its not the way i play or anyone should play. We not making this podcast to get back at anyone (ok maybe just one person) just sit back and listen!
Fast Fingers
Fast Fingers
Admin
Admin

http://www.ultimategamerspodcast.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Webby317 Grow Up! Empty Re: Webby317 Grow Up!

Post  Metal Mon May 12, 2008 6:02 pm

Come on webby!! Sort your life out! Isn't it suposed to be about the games? And about your 'fans'?? Whats the point in all this hostility? I for one call a stop to it now! And isn't it about time you moderated your forums and stopped all the posts that are slagging off HOODED? O.k so you guys are pissed, i get that. But you guys have to remember, you KICKED him off, we didn't steal him off you!! Is somebody getting scared that because HOODED is on this podcast now that you'll lose some listeners??

I say stop all this school playground shit, grow up and have a interpodcast CoD4 battle for supremecy. You know where we are if you accept the challenge.
Metal
Metal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Enix XIII Tue May 13, 2008 2:46 am

TBH your podcast is better than Webby's but fair play to webby for giving us a podcast until this one came.

Also i wondered why hooded left Webbys cast dont really know why unless someone PM's me the reason.

Childish though, not like you see Gamespot and IGN have arguements about who took which editor and story lol.

anyways, i found webby to be childish at times needs to grow up.

Haha DW fast ure a top guy from when ive played live wit u. Cool
Enix XIII
Enix XIII
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  disgrace UK Sun May 18, 2008 9:36 pm

When I saw the thread title I agreed, he needs to. Took him off my friends list after receiving messages on 360 about "I am not playing COD4 on (something or other mode) because it is for n00bs"

Erm, I don't even have the game so why message me that??
disgrace UK
disgrace UK
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  WarioTBH Mon May 19, 2008 9:58 pm

disgrace UK wrote:When I saw the thread title I agreed, he needs to. Took him off my friends list after receiving messages on 360 about "I am not playing COD4 on (something or other mode) because it is for n00bs"

Erm, I don't even have the game so why message me that??

lol, I thought i was the only one who got messages like that? I get messages about his site at least 3 times a week, and ive asked him to stop, he never does stop.

I'm not sure what has happened between Hooded and Webby, but when Webby first made his site, i did give him some constructive criticism like i did with you guys. You guys didn't shoot me down and have improved the site + episode 2 was alot better, where as Webby started saying i don't know anything about websites / marketing etc...

Quite funny really affraid
WarioTBH
WarioTBH
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

http://www.devotii.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fast Fingers Mon May 19, 2008 10:57 pm

WarioTBH wrote:I'm not sure what has happened between Hooded and Webby, but when Webby first made his site, i did give him some constructive criticism like i did with you guys. You guys didn't shoot me down and have improved the site + episode 2 was alot better, where as Webby started saying i don't know anything about websites / marketing etc...

Quite funny really affraid

Well with are Podcast, site and really any ideas you get will be looked at as i say uG is made from the feedback we get as it wouldnt be a Ultimate Gamers Site if the gamers didnt make it! Cool
Fast Fingers
Fast Fingers
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  davy c Tue May 20, 2008 9:53 pm

There is nothing wrong with 360GC

They do an informative podcast and I like the fact that they focus on the content and don't do annoying sound effect every two seconds.

Webby seems like a decent bloke and its not his fault he can't edit the website. I personally know how long it takes to edit audio and if he is a busy bloke it can be hard to find time to do both.

His website is very professionally made but could do with some extra content. Your site on the other hand looks like a typical site that was made from a template and is quite confusing.

Anyway he wouldn't be annoyed at fast fingers for no reason and to be honest i think your post on here is very childish and also I have listened to all his podcasts and never heard him slag anyone off and when he said to spam hooded i think he actually meant it as a joke.

For me podcasts should be amusing and informative and unfortunately yours isn't and you all seem kinda chldish.

davy c
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnie TRFC Tue May 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Nice to meet you too davy c.

I am not involved in the podcast or posting content on the site, but would like to stick up for the lads at uG and say that i think they do a bloody good job.

I did however design the site, making use of a previous template and then editing it a large amount. I am however only a beginner and still learning php and html and am hoping to build up a portfolio of projects that i have been part of.

Therefore could you please point out to me which areas of the site are 'confusing' as i would love to alter these to make them less confusing.

Thank you.
Ronnie TRFC
Ronnie TRFC
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fast Fingers Tue May 20, 2008 10:19 pm

Alright davy c

Ok you have a point, but mate are podcast may be silly but we want it that way its all abit of fun and about having a laught and we just do. And i dont think theres anything wrong with our site Jazza has done a GREAT job and the site does its job too i dont want you to think im a "dick" coz webby tells you stuff about me i did know him and he was a good guy but he said some stuff that no one sould say i have my ressions but i just want to do a fun gaming podcast i dont want to be too serious if we make one person laught im happy.....wait ok maybe 2 or 3 no 4! Razz
Fast Fingers
Fast Fingers
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Tue May 27, 2008 11:44 pm

Was he like trying to be funny? becuase i think it failed.
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum