Weekly Forum Games??

Go down

Weekly Forum Games??

Post  King Antonius on Mon May 19, 2008 12:57 pm

Basicaly, why don't we have a new forum section where mini leagues and turnaments, or just random one off games can be organized??

On another forum i'm on, we do it, im currently in a GTA race league every wednesday night and it all proves to be very popular.
King Antonius
King Antonius
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-05-19
Age : 31
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.kalive.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Forum Games??

Post  Hooded on Mon May 19, 2008 7:07 pm

Great Idea dude, I think we just need more regualr forum members. I will set one up just before next episode and will try n mention it in the next podcast.

Cheers king Very Happy
Hooded
Hooded
Admin
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2008-05-05
Location : Coventry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Forum Games??

Post  King Antonius on Mon May 19, 2008 7:13 pm

No prob Very Happy
King Antonius
King Antonius
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-05-19
Age : 31
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.kalive.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Forum Games??

Post  disgrace UK on Mon May 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Hooded wrote:Great Idea dude, I think we just need more regualr forum members. I will set one up just before next episode and will try n mention it in the next podcast.

Cheers king Very Happy
Like the idea I gave you last night, me and the King on the same wavelength Cool
disgrace UK
disgrace UK
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Posts : 39
Join date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Forum Games??

Post  King Antonius on Mon May 19, 2008 9:25 pm

disgrace UK wrote:
Hooded wrote:Great Idea dude, I think we just need more regualr forum members. I will set one up just before next episode and will try n mention it in the next podcast.

Cheers king Very Happy
Like the idea I gave you last night, me and the King on the same wavelength Cool
Well, as the saying goes. Great minds think alike...
King Antonius
King Antonius
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-05-19
Age : 31
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.kalive.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Forum Games??

Post  disgrace UK on Mon May 19, 2008 9:27 pm

King Antonius wrote:
disgrace UK wrote:
Hooded wrote:Great Idea dude, I think we just need more regualr forum members. I will set one up just before next episode and will try n mention it in the next podcast.

Cheers king Very Happy
Like the idea I gave you last night, me and the King on the same wavelength Cool
Well, as the saying goes. Great minds think alike...
Yep, greater than a certain admins mind too tongue
disgrace UK
disgrace UK
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Posts : 39
Join date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Forum Games??

Post  Jack on Wed May 28, 2008 8:11 am

I would love to see somthing like that.
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-05-27
Location : London, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Forum Games??

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum