DS or PSP??

Go down

DS or PSP??

Post  Hooded on Mon May 19, 2008 7:11 pm

A few months ago I had a dilemma, I wanted to buy one and really wasnt sure which to pick up, So I thought, Funk it, I'll get both.

Bought the PSP and went straight to buy the DS, Sold out everywhere, Only place I could get one was Toys R Us, they were only selling as a kid disney bundle Shocked

Now I had a go on my PSP, never used, Baring in mind this was only about 2 months ago lol.

IS the DS better than the PSP and worth picking up, even though I cant see myself playing it Laughing

OH yeah, Which do you think is best?
Hooded
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS or PSP??

Post  Fast Fingers on Mon May 19, 2008 9:26 pm

As i say all the time the PsP is for more for a "Hardcore" game but the DS as you seen in Toy r Us selling the "KIDS" bundle! Kids the keyword!
Fast Fingers
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.ultimategamerspodcast.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Brum UK on Tue May 20, 2008 9:13 pm

I have a ds its quite good, Especially the free games n homebrew shizzle. There are some pretty good games such as Legend of Zelda Phantom hourglass. Metroid Prime and Mario Kart, All 3 of these games you can play online aswell if you have a wireless router.

Would have got a psp but the games arent going nowhere at the moment.

Brum UK
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack on Wed May 28, 2008 8:08 am

I still have my PSP i sold my Ds lite,

I kept the psp becuase its alright for when im travelling and when i cba to read on the bus or car journeys, but id never play it at home. When i had the ds it was alright but to be honest theres not that many good games on it,
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greenskittles on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:25 am

To look at the two, in terms of pushing handheld limits, the PSP was a breakthrough. To fit pretty much a PS2 game into something that small was brilliant.

But in the end it was pointless. I'd played a PS2 5 years prior to it. Once I'd gotten round to playing it I realized it wasn't that fun and there are no games for it. The GTA games were good, but they were ported to PS2 in the end, anyways.

DS is better just for the short cheap thrills you get. I can pick up a DS and play games like Warioware or New Super Mario Bros. and just have fun. The way games kinda used to be.

Also, let's not forget the gameplay, it's like the Wii but, you know....fun.
greenskittles
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum