Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So who's up for being on our podcast?????

+7
CrackpotGravy
motokyo
Hooded
egret of regret
Jack
abusive
Metal
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So who's up for being on our podcast????? Empty So who's up for being on our podcast?????

Post  Metal Wed May 28, 2008 12:42 am

Hi Guys and Girls!!

Here it is, your chance at being famous for one episode of our loverly podcast. To come on you need to post here the reason why you want to be on the show. The lucky person will be picked at random, but if you're not lucky enough this time, dont worry, there will be loads more chances in the near future.

Let the reasoning begin!! (oh yeah, the funnier the better!)

Metal
Metal
Metal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

So who's up for being on our podcast????? Empty Re: So who's up for being on our podcast?????

Post  abusive Wed May 28, 2008 2:02 am

will we need skype?
abusive
abusive
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

So who's up for being on our podcast????? Empty Re: So who's up for being on our podcast?????

Post  Jack Wed May 28, 2008 8:21 am

Uhm.. Laughing

I know you mention it in episode 3 but what exactly will people do if they are on it?
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  egret of regret Wed May 28, 2008 10:40 am

what if I were to record a story of my favorite gaming moment and send it to you?
egret of regret
egret of regret
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Metal Wed May 28, 2008 12:27 pm

alright boyz and girlz,

Yes you will need skype and a mic, also you will need a copy of call burner which is free. Just google it.

Sorry but u can't just record and send it, we wanna get u guys on for a chin wag. Laughing
Metal
Metal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hooded Wed May 28, 2008 5:26 pm

By the way guys n girls, If you have a Wired Xbox Pad and Wired xbox Mic that will work with skype Smile

Jack wrote:Uhm.. Laughing

I know you mention it in episode 3 but what exactly will people do if they are on it?
Just chat about your experience of gaming ect, Good or bad Smile
Hooded
Hooded
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Wed May 28, 2008 5:39 pm

Hooded wrote:By the way guys n girls, If you have a Wired Xbox Pad and Wired xbox Mic that will work with skype Smile

Jack wrote:Uhm.. Laughing

Just chat about your experience of gaming ect, Good or bad Smile

Sounds like a pretty cool feature.
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  motokyo Wed May 28, 2008 5:51 pm

il love to be on it but i dont have any of the stuff u said except the wired mic
motokyo
motokyo
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Wed May 28, 2008 6:04 pm

Who is Butters wrote:il love to be on it but i dont have any of the stuff u said except the wired mic

I call burner is free and i dunno about skype.. but they would be easy to get if you really wanted to be on it.
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  motokyo Wed May 28, 2008 6:14 pm

Jack wrote:
Who is Butters wrote:il love to be on it but i dont have any of the stuff u said except the wired mic

I call burner is free and i dunno about skype.. but they would be easy to get if you really wanted to be on it.
but dont u need like a headset for ur comp or a wired controller im getting a turtle beach headset soon so il be able to do it shortly and il be able to rape even more with my turtle beach ppl who dont know what they are they are these kind of surround sound headsets which are for gaming but it is xbox compatible and pc so i can use it for skype
motokyo
motokyo
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Wed May 28, 2008 6:18 pm

Who is Butters wrote:
Jack wrote:

but dont u need like a headset for ur comp or a wired controller im getting a turtle beach headset soon so il be able to do it shortly and il be able to rape even more with my turtle beach ppl who dont know what they are they are these kind of surround sound headsets which are for gaming but it is xbox compatible and pc so i can use it for skype

I saw those on that Pulse channel they work out around £40 and they look pretty sturdy compared to the avarage wired microsoft mic. i was thinking about getting one make sure you tell me what you think of it if you end up buying one thanks man Cool
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Metal Wed May 28, 2008 8:32 pm

Jack wrote:
Who is Butters wrote:
Jack wrote:

I saw those on that Pulse channel they work out around £40 and they look pretty sturdy compared to the avarage wired microsoft mic. i was thinking about getting one make sure you tell me what you think of it if you end up buying one thanks man Cool

I've had one for awhile now, awsome headset!! much better than the xbox one! Very Happy
Oh yeah and both skype and call burner is free!
Metal
Metal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Wed May 28, 2008 8:38 pm

I should pick one of them up in the next few weeks. Thanks for the info on it Metal.
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  motokyo Wed May 28, 2008 9:06 pm

http://www.limexb360.co.uk/ only buy them from this website dont go to any others like ebay or amazon it wont have warranty because its from america but this one works with turtle beach so its reliable
motokyo
motokyo
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Wed May 28, 2008 9:16 pm

Who is Butters wrote:http://www.limexb360.co.uk/ only buy them from this website dont go to any others like ebay or amazon it wont have warranty because its from america but this one works with turtle beach so its reliable

Okay thanks for the heads up.
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackpotGravy Thu May 29, 2008 11:34 pm

it be very cool to be in the podcast, just got to think of a good reason to be on it lol Very Happy
CrackpotGravy
CrackpotGravy
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  motokyo Thu May 29, 2008 11:56 pm

yh i got mic but if i was in it i dunno why i would be in it so think of reasons why i should
motokyo
motokyo
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Fri May 30, 2008 12:01 am

Who is Butters wrote:yh i got mic but if i was in it i dunno why i would be in it so think of reasons why i should

Because your cool.
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Project Fri May 30, 2008 12:56 am

Metal, i dont think they need callburner. I know we have it, but usualy your the man recording the show, (i have it but never use it) so all they will need is Skype surely?

If your recording the show... Question
The Project
The Project
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackpotGravy Fri May 30, 2008 1:19 am

yeah i got skype, but when you said we needed call burner, i wonderd why Wink
CrackpotGravy
CrackpotGravy
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  abusive Fri May 30, 2008 1:21 am

fingers told me today that if you dont have it. then you'll only be able to record the guys that do have it. hope that makes sense.. anyhows im all set and ready to go baby Very Happy
abusive
abusive
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Project Fri May 30, 2008 1:33 am

abusive wrote:fingers told me today that if you dont have it. then you'll only be able to record the guys that do have it. hope that makes sense.. anyhows im all set and ready to go baby Very Happy

I get what you mean, but every podcast i do now i never even have Call burner "OPEN" / running i the corner. i dont use it. yet im still recorded...

?
The Project
The Project
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  abusive Fri May 30, 2008 3:41 pm

call burner was free and only took 2 mins to install so you guys might as well have it running any hows
abusive
abusive
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  motokyo Fri May 30, 2008 4:43 pm

yay just got my turtle beach headsets so i should be alble to use skype now
motokyo
motokyo
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackpotGravy Sat May 31, 2008 1:39 am

still got to come up with a reason to be on it though Smile
CrackpotGravy
CrackpotGravy
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next