Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lego Indiana Jones

3 posters

Go down

Lego Indiana Jones Empty Lego Indiana Jones

Post  lj2000 Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:41 pm

Since I know that you bums will not be reviewing Lego Indiana Jones (LIJ), I thought I should.

I, an adult of 30 years, have enjoyed this game. My 2 boys laugh at this game. The game play is easy, I'll admit that. Figuring out things, for me, is easy. But I found it just as challenging, if not a bit more than Lego Star Wars (LSW). It's got the same humor as LSW, challenges. And if you are good enough, you can unlock 5 of the LSW characters.

I haven't got to play it that much yet, my kids keep playing our only copy, but I want to play more.
lj2000
lj2000
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Back to top Go down

Lego Indiana Jones Empty Re: Lego Indiana Jones

Post  Fast Fingers Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Ive never played any for the Lego games but they do look very well made and the new batman lego looks funny but I'm sorry to say its not my sort of game i may download the demo if one comes out but I dont see myself buying it
Fast Fingers
Fast Fingers
Admin
Admin

http://www.ultimategamerspodcast.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  lj2000 Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:27 pm

So I have finished the game, not the achievements yet, but haven't felt like it yet. My honest review, is that this game is great for kids, the ease of use does not frustrate them much (I have 2 boys ages 7 and almost 11). They have been able to get thru the game and still want to play. For the adult, it is okay. Easy to get achievements off of it, game play time, short. I was able to get thru levels, getting everything I needed to get in less than 10 minutes, some less than 5 minutes. If you every played Lego Star Wars the complete saga, you might have got to play it online. I missed this feature with this game. I do hope that Lego Batman is improved greatly compared to this one, or I will be greatly disappointed. Though I still will get Lego Batman for the kids, they enjoy the game, and I don't have to worry about the inappropriate language that they might hear, like other games they like to play.
I short:
Kid play: Very good
Adult play: Don't do it. Or do it if you want the easy gamer points.
lj2000
lj2000
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  abusive Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:33 am

easy gamer points???? took me 3 hours to get the german one... musta played that fu***ng level 100 times lol. got the 1000 in the end. but yeah easy apart from that bad boy
abusive
abusive
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum