What is the point?...

Go down

What is the point?...

Post  II ROberT0 II on Wed May 07, 2008 9:50 pm

Im all for keeping fit whilr playing games but the Wii lets it self down for the gaming experience. I mean a FPS on the Wii is just the same as the ones in the arcades point and push one button i mean COME ON Sleep
II ROberT0 II
II ROberT0 II
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the point?...

Post  Fast Fingers on Wed May 07, 2008 10:17 pm

I know what you mean but for me the Wii is'nt what it's all crack up too be you dont get much fitter as you can just stand in one spot and move your arms....
Fast Fingers
Fast Fingers
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.ultimategamerspodcast.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  lj2000 on Wed May 07, 2008 10:28 pm

The point FF is to not stand in one place, but to move around, some at least. Also to have fun. Sitting around playing on the 360 gets boring, I like to get up and move, get into the game, and the Wii has really allowed me to do this. Now I think that they could really expand on the concept. I have played games that I thought should and could have more action on my part involved, but sadly didn't. Plus it is a challenge to play sitting down in a rocking chair while rocking and trying to destroy some thing in front of you while the controller is moving up and down. A whole new challenge there.
lj2000
lj2000
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 07, 2008 10:49 pm

I know for a fact that wii lady recieved hers in the post today, I'll get her to write a review when she has had some time with it. She doesn't need it by the way (hi mum Very Happy )

Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://ultimategamers.empireogame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deadeyedaryl on Sat May 10, 2008 10:53 pm

We recently purchased a wii and the only game which is played is mario kart.
deadeyedaryl
deadeyedaryl
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Enix XIII on Tue May 13, 2008 2:52 am

When i had a wii i only played wii sports and Zelda, (launch) then no games came out so bye bye.

Now i want mario kart and super smash bro's Exclamation
Enix XIII
Enix XIII
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackpotGravy on Thu May 22, 2008 1:38 am

Enix XIII wrote:When i had a wii i only played wii sports and Zelda, (launch) then no games came out so bye bye.

Now i want mario kart and super smash bro's Exclamation

same for me, i just think after a few times playing smash bros i would forget it and let my wii gather dust. glad i sold it Neutral
CrackpotGravy
CrackpotGravy
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack on Tue May 27, 2008 11:36 pm

I bought mine for SSB: Brawl Im only ever going to but first party games for it becuase i know pretty much everything else it going to be crap. i also have mario kart wii and galxy and there alright.
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnie TRFC on Wed May 28, 2008 2:05 am

Jack wrote:Im only ever going to but first party games for it becuase i know pretty much everything else it going to be crap.

Jack mate, not got a Wii myself but reading reviews and listening to others i have heard very good things about a game called 'Boom Blox' Steven Spielberg is associated with it in some way, i think it was his idea.

Anyway, my point is this is not a first party game, yet has been suggested as one of the must own games for the Wii.

The game sounds a very simple concept. Anyone played it?
Ronnie TRFC
Ronnie TRFC
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack on Wed May 28, 2008 8:04 am

Ronnie TRFC wrote:
Jack wrote:Im only ever going to but first party games for it becuase i know pretty much everything else it going to be crap.

Jack mate, not got a Wii myself but reading reviews and listening to others i have heard very good things about a game called 'Boom Blox' Steven Spielberg is associated with it in some way, i think it was his idea.

Anyway, my point is this is not a first party game, yet has been suggested as one of the must own games for the Wii.

The game sounds a very simple concept. Anyone played it?

Fair enough man i watched that Playr thing on Bravo the other day and it looked alright. it was like a puzzle game based on moving blocks around and it did look quite good.. but to be honest not my cup of tea atleast it isnt a mini-game game Neutral
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WII indeed

Post  LEE966 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:25 pm

I can see your points lads and ladies but i've grown up playin the old school consoles of NINTENDO and to be fair there are no gr8 games for me to buy yet. But i will be gettin a WII for mariosuperstar striker thing, mario party , mario and super smash bros. oh and that surgery game can't remember what it's called....

anyway message me back Lee Smile
LEE966
LEE966
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down