Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone truely happy with their PS3?

+6
disgrace UK
deadeyedaryl
Metal
egret of regret
Fast Fingers
Hooded
10 posters

Go down

Anyone truely happy with their PS3? Empty Anyone truely happy with their PS3?

Post  Hooded Thu May 08, 2008 2:48 am

Had mine along time now and its hardly been used.

The game I played the most on it is Ninja gaiden, Which I allready played on the original xbox.

Everything else I play on it just is poor and bores me.

Anyone else like this or find it better than 360?
Hooded
Hooded
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone truely happy with their PS3? Empty Re: Anyone truely happy with their PS3?

Post  Fast Fingers Thu May 08, 2008 3:10 am

Dont want to be seen as a 360 "FanBoy" but i do like the Xbox 360 better, I had a Ps3 and sold it about a month later maybe it coz i came from the 360 to the Ps3 and the PSN is no where near like XBL. But will be getting one when MGS4 is out just hope it goes down in prices too.
Fast Fingers
Fast Fingers
Admin
Admin

http://www.ultimategamerspodcast.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Anyone truely happy with their PS3? Empty Re: Anyone truely happy with their PS3?

Post  Hooded Thu May 08, 2008 3:14 am

You can have mine mate. Yes HAVE it. Be doing me a favour Wink
Hooded
Hooded
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  egret of regret Thu May 08, 2008 11:09 am

I don't own one and am a big fan of my 360, but I think the next year has some great stuff for the PS3, and I hope to get one by Christmas.
Little Big Planet and Echochrome look very interesting, and a nice alternative to the FPS overload.
egret of regret
egret of regret
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Metal Thu May 08, 2008 3:54 pm

Not a fan at all. I play on my mates when i go round, or should i say, use the net on my mates. Thats all he did with it (untill gta 4). The psn sucks. i mean come on! the simplest thing of recieving a messege cant even be done without leaving a game!! It does have great potential, just hasnt come in to its own yet. I think whats let the ps3 down is its lack of exclusives that it had last gen. Metal gear on 360 FTW!! lol Very Happy
Metal
Metal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hooded Fri May 09, 2008 12:47 am

egret of regret wrote:I don't own one and am a big fan of my 360, but I think the next year has some great stuff for the PS3, and I hope to get one by Christmas.
Little Big Planet and Echochrome look very interesting, and a nice alternative to the FPS overload.
I played Echochrome and its harder than you might think, Very twitchy. That could be a good thing or a bad thing, depends how you look at it Smile
Hooded
Hooded
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deadeyedaryl Sat May 10, 2008 10:54 pm

I don't play on the PS3 much but when i do it normally on the Formula 1 game.
deadeyedaryl
deadeyedaryl
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  disgrace UK Sun May 18, 2008 3:58 pm

I think its a console I will never own. I have a Wii, while that is hardly ever used, when it is used its fun Smile

But the PS3 just has no appeal to me whatso ever
disgrace UK
disgrace UK
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackpotGravy Wed May 21, 2008 10:01 pm

never really looked at the ps3 much, but now mgs4 is nearly out i get tempted to go out and get one, shame there abit too expensive, plz go down in price, i want ,mgs4!!!! apart from that game i cant see any real reason to definatly get one, may get one later on in year. maybe go down in price? Shocked
CrackpotGravy
CrackpotGravy
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Tue May 27, 2008 11:34 pm

No its crap i bought it for MGS and havent played anything on it, I recon I play my wii more (barely) when ive completed MGS4 im selling it..
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  greenskittles Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:08 am

Hate to be the bad guy, but PS3 is better. Just about. Most of the good stuff will take a while to come out, yeah. But shit, 360 has pretty much nothing going on for it at the moment either.

I agree with the stuff about PS3 online, it is annoying trying to send a message and whatnot but I find it runs much smoother, less lag and that. To be honest, I kinda hate online play altogether. I'd say the only thing that actually makes a difference between the two in my book is that it's a bit easier to free aim on on GTA4 with the 360.

Oh, and if you wanna be petty, PS3 has better graphics and all.
greenskittles
greenskittles
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Metal Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:37 pm

greenskittles wrote:Hate to be the bad guy, but PS3 is better. Just about. Most of the good stuff will take a while to come out, yeah. But shit, 360 has pretty much nothing going on for it at the moment either.

I agree with the stuff about PS3 online, it is annoying trying to send a message and whatnot but I find it runs much smoother, less lag and that. To be honest, I kinda hate online play altogether. I'd say the only thing that actually makes a difference between the two in my book is that it's a bit easier to free aim on on GTA4 with the 360.

Oh, and if you wanna be petty, PS3 has better graphics and all.

*****BANNED****** for errmmm.......errr.....Having an opinion lol Very Happy
Metal
Metal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  motokyo Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:03 pm

yh ps3 have all the games i like which is COD and vegas but i like 360's controller better (ps3 one is like soooooooooooooooooooooo small) and i like the dashboard better on 360 very easy and i didnt like it on the psp which is the same as ps3. also more ppl play 360 to ps3 and also cheaper but i dont no cause i had to buy 3 wired headsets 2 wireless which i never use and a camera and also another controller oh and not forgetting the wireless thing so probably it evens out cause wireless comes free with the ps3 headset you can use most wireless and not the shitty ones microsoft makes and you can use the eyetoy for the cam and mic and psn is free. so price evens out. and ps3 has more japanese games like ff which is the best (shut up fast fingers dont want to hear it) but its like when it was the ps2 and xbox i liked ps2 better because it had more games and now theyve switched positions...........................................................................360 rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for now
motokyo
motokyo
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum