Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thingy map job when you click 'who is online'

4 posters

Go down

Thingy map job when you click 'who is online' Empty Thingy map job when you click 'who is online'

Post  disgrace UK Sun May 18, 2008 9:26 pm

How does it work then? According to the pin thing for my name I was in Buxton. And I most definately not there confused
disgrace UK
disgrace UK
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Thingy map job when you click 'who is online' Empty Re: Thingy map job when you click 'who is online'

Post  disgrace UK Sun May 18, 2008 11:57 pm

No-one know then? is it just the forum fairies at work?
disgrace UK
disgrace UK
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Thingy map job when you click 'who is online' Empty Re: Thingy map job when you click 'who is online'

Post  King Antonius Mon May 19, 2008 1:11 pm

I think it just Traces your IP address. It doesnt do a very good job then. Because unless Scotland has moved to a small street in Southampton overnight, it's got me wrong too.
King Antonius
King Antonius
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

http://www.kalive.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  egret of regret Mon May 19, 2008 10:24 pm

I'm only about 5 miles off, but I'm glad it isn't exact to the street, wouldn't want any of you hoods flying out to Los Angeles and showing up on my doorstep Wink
egret of regret
egret of regret
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Fri May 30, 2008 12:03 am

disgrace UK wrote:How does it work then? According to the pin thing for my name I was in Buxton. And I most definately not there confused

I think you have to specify were your location is in your profile details.
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum