Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are games getting too big?

2 posters

Go down

Are games getting too big? Empty Are games getting too big?

Post  Metal Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:43 am

Ok, so......I've just finished watching the exclusive demo of fable 2 with peter molyneux for the second time, and i got to thinking. In the days of the older consoles, such as the megadrive and snes, you could pick up several games (if you were rich enough) and swap between them playing an hour here and there. But with the sheer size of games now, do you find it difficult to do that? For exaple, i played mass effect continuously for around 12 hours. Then with work constraints, didnt touch it for awhile, but had chance to play bits of different arcade games. Coming back to mass effect was a little difficult. Only because i'd been away for awhile and couldnt fully remember what was going on and what had happened previously. So my point is, are games getting too big to be able to play more than one at a time?
Metal
Metal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are games getting too big? Empty Re: Are games getting too big?

Post  Fast Fingers Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:52 am

Right I think games are still too small! I think there are less "BIG" games (eg Halo, Fable, Fallout) see you get these months were its dead with no games see now the only "big" game coming soon is fable and im suck with no new games there are games out but i have finshed them but if games were longer the gap from game to game will be filled.
Fast Fingers
Fast Fingers
Admin
Admin

http://www.ultimategamerspodcast.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Metal Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:58 am

Fast Fingers wrote:Right I think games are still too small! I think there are less "BIG" games (eg Halo, Fable, Fallout) see you get these months were its dead with no games see now the only "big" game coming soon is fable and im suck with no new games there are games out but i have finshed them but if games were longer the gap from game to game will be filled.

You're talking more about the gaps in between the time games are released. I agree on that, they should spread the games out over 12 months rather than have a few dry months, and then have a month or two where loads are released. Like september and october for example. This goes back to my point. Not only do people not have enough cash to buy all the games they might want to play, but i still think that you havent got time to play all the games cause they are too big!!

Dont get me wrong, i cant wait for these big games!! just wish i had more time with them, and a better memory lol
Metal
Metal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down