Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think this will help.

4 posters

Go down

I think this will help. Empty I think this will help.

Post  Enix XIII Mon May 19, 2008 12:02 am

Having me on the podcast LOL nah only joking id love to be but i know there too many ppl atm.

I think it would be good if i came on next week and talked about Enemy Territory Quake Wars for 360 since i know alot about it, ive played it and the previous games and its a big upcoming clan game. I love you
Enix XIII
Enix XIII
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

I think this will help. Empty Re: I think this will help.

Post  CrackpotGravy Thu May 22, 2008 12:55 am

i think thats sounds good. you could even develop it more. when a person has alot of knowledge of a game or subject. they could be invited to talk about it on the podcast. it could go along with the whole gamers minute kinda thing but could call it gamers knowledge or something
CrackpotGravy
CrackpotGravy
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Wed May 28, 2008 4:21 pm

Enix XIII wrote:Having me on the podcast LOL nah only joking id love to be but i know there too many ppl atm.

I think it would be good if i came on next week and talked about Enemy Territory Quake Wars for 360 since i know alot about it, ive played it and the previous games and its a big upcoming clan game. I love you

Please do.

This is one of those games that i don't know if i should buy it or not. i don't know if its going to be like frontlines:fow and suck or like a castle wolfenstien (sp?) and own.
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  motokyo Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:18 pm

you should work with the sound level because on episode 14 the host was really quite and some people were louder so i was constantly adjusting the sound
motokyo
motokyo
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum