Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there... first Wii post on Ultimate Gamers!!

5 posters

Go down

Hi there... first Wii post on Ultimate Gamers!! Empty Hi there... first Wii post on Ultimate Gamers!!

Post  wii_lady Tue May 06, 2008 4:55 pm

OK so a big hello to all the gamers out there, especially the Wii people. What are your favorite games. Which ones do you think are good for the kids? Do you think they have an impact on how people behave out on the streets? Just a few ideas to get the conversation going.
clown

wii_lady
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Back to top Go down

Hi there... first Wii post on Ultimate Gamers!! Empty Re: Hi there... first Wii post on Ultimate Gamers!!

Post  Fast Fingers Tue May 06, 2008 9:58 pm

Hello and welcome to are fourms

Wii games for kid most of them are for the younger people but theres a few better ones like
Mario Kart great game and fun for everyone and if you get 4 people in the as room playing its great fun if you get the wheel remote its pure gold!
Fast Fingers
Fast Fingers
Admin
Admin

http://www.ultimategamerspodcast.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Hi there... first Wii post on Ultimate Gamers!! Empty Re: Hi there... first Wii post on Ultimate Gamers!!

Post  Admin Tue May 06, 2008 11:19 pm

c_s_k22 wrote:OK so a big hello to all the gamers out there, especially the Wii people. What are your favorite games. Which ones do you think are good for the kids? Do you think they have an impact on how people behave out on the streets? Just a few ideas to get the conversation going.
clown

Personally, not too keen on the Wii, however mario kart was quite fun when i played it. As for games having an impact on how kids behave, i dont hink there's anything in that. Ok, granted, sometimes after 8 hours of GTA4 i cant drive normally for about an hour. I really have trouble stopping myself from running that TW@ that cut me up off the road lol. I think i might need some help. bounce bounce

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://ultimategamers.empireogame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lj2000 Wed May 07, 2008 10:31 pm

I like Rayman Raving Rabbids. There is just some thing great about flinging/tossing a cow around, and shooting at crazed rabbits. I get a kick out of watching my mother trying to "dance", it's great (she has no rhythm!
lj2000
lj2000
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Tue May 27, 2008 11:38 pm

I cant see how it would affect people on the streets. If you bought it to keep fit you can have just as much fun having a wank. and that kinda keeps you fit.. and pretty much its good for one thing and thats plugging your old gamecube controller into it and playing SSB; Brawl when it comes out,
Jack
Jack
Professional Gamer
Professional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down