Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Gaiden 2 Demo out...

5 posters

Go down

Ninja Gaiden 2 Demo out... Empty Ninja Gaiden 2 Demo out...

Post  Hooded Fri May 30, 2008 8:59 pm

The NG2 Demo is out on the Japanese Marketplace. I think a gold subscription is needed to download it if you have a Jap acccount.

No one knows as of yet when it hits other marketplaces.

I played it and its amazing, Much better than NG1 and the reported camera problems and framerate isssues aint half as bad as people are making out.
Hooded
Hooded
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ninja Gaiden 2 Demo out... Empty Re: Ninja Gaiden 2 Demo out...

Post  iFraser Fri May 30, 2008 10:46 pm

I haven't played the first Ninja Gaiden but this sounds really good, so I will definitely try it out when its on the marketplace. Smile
iFraser
iFraser
General Gamer
General Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  egret of regret Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:24 pm

Not out in the States yet, but Fast is playing as I type this, damn regional privileges!!! Razz
egret of regret
egret of regret
Starting Gamer
Starting Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fast Fingers Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:47 pm

egret of regret wrote:Not out in the States yet, but Fast is playing as I type this, damn regional privileges!!! Razz

Ouch lol i have just finshed the demo it cool but i wont be getting it as getting DBZ and NG2 is just abit dull....Sorry Crying or Very sad Suspect
Fast Fingers
Fast Fingers
Admin
Admin

http://www.ultimategamerspodcast.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnie TRFC Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:19 am

I played the demo earlier also. Have played the first Ninja Gaiden it was alright. But i agree with you Fast after fighting a few enimies it got very repetitive. Kill a few enimies ... open a box ... kill a few enimies ... open a box ... I understand that most FPS are run over there ... shoot some enimies ... run over there ... shoot some enimies but for some reason i don't get bored of this. Strange.
Ronnie TRFC
Ronnie TRFC
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  iFraser Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:29 am

Ronnie TRFC wrote:I played the demo earlier also. Have played the first Ninja Gaiden it was alright. But i agree with you Fast after fighting a few enimies it got very repetitive. Kill a few enimies ... open a box ... kill a few enimies ... open a box ... I understand that most FPS are run over there ... shoot some enimies ... run over there ... shoot some enimies but for some reason i don't get bored of this. Strange.

Yeah, it did seem pretty repetitive but I wasn't getting bored of it either lol.
iFraser
iFraser
General Gamer
General Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fast Fingers Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:16 am

Ronnie TRFC wrote:I played the demo earlier also. Have played the first Ninja Gaiden it was alright. But i agree with you Fast after fighting a few enimies it got very repetitive. Kill a few enimies ... open a box ... kill a few enimies ... open a box ... I understand that most FPS are run over there ... shoot some enimies ... run over there ... shoot some enimies but for some reason i don't get bored of this. Strange.

Very true i do the same with FPS and Fighting games but some games like this are just too repetitive and plus the fact the story is all over the place and makes no real point dont help it at all..! I love a good story!
Fast Fingers
Fast Fingers
Admin
Admin

http://www.ultimategamerspodcast.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down