Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dawn: Want to be on the Podcast?

4 posters

Go down

New Dawn: Want to be on the Podcast? Empty New Dawn: Want to be on the Podcast?

Post  Hooded Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:11 am

Rightyo. Hooded Vendetta here off the Podcast Very Happy

Lately we have been having alot of our current members dropping from the podcast for numourous of reasons.

Due to lack of numbers, I think it will be best if some of our listeners drop in and maybe do a show or two Smile

So if you want to be in the a future show then just reply here.

Some important details: We record weekends, we will try and fit time around yourself however you have to understand that although we are gamers we have lifes Shocked Laughing It will be nice if you know your games and can come up with some unique topics and questions.

Again, just post below if you wish to become part of the Podcast.

If no replys then maybe we will shut down. Crying or Very sad
Hooded
Hooded
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Dawn: Want to be on the Podcast? Empty Re: New Dawn: Want to be on the Podcast?

Post  motokyo Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:48 pm

yh me and the other peeps have been talking about how boring this website is now (sorry) but no new members no new forum shit and noone goes on here anymore we/ uG need to attract more peeps like you did when you first started uG and play more with the ppl on uG like the listners e.g. you guys say Cod4 is ur favourite game for most of you but yet i neva see you guys on it. But just try harder
motokyo
motokyo
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Back to top Go down

New Dawn: Want to be on the Podcast? Empty Re: New Dawn: Want to be on the Podcast?

Post  Hooded Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:07 am

Good point pal, And I agree. The site has been very slow and it seems we have just slacked off. I mean we all had great ideas for it but seems we are just lazy and never do it.

I tried my hardest with this weeks podcast and it was horrible. My new PC decides it hates half the things I do and spits its dummy out and random times Sad I've sorted it out now so I hope it will be ok from now on Smile (Fingers crossed)

You mention playing games on Xbox LIVE like COD, I dont play that anymore on Xbox but I know the others are glad to. Well they were, I cant speak for them now.

With Paul moving, Mark moving, and now David moving and going uni, its just me and seems like the others dont want to put any effort into the show. I'm sure its hard for them but if they really wanted to do it i'm sure they can get it done.

I'm on the urge of giving up and its quite sad as I love doing it.
Hooded
Hooded
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  motokyo Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:07 pm

kk that explained alot why it was only a 2 way convo in last podcast but i werent really gonna expect a podcast every week anyway i want a podcast atleast 1 every 2 weeks and you guys keep the site updated. you guys should take a break once everyone gets back make a few podcasts and be like a few days ahead of us with podcast so you have more time with the next podcast oh and also do a cod4 final goodbye tornament when everyone gets back and a new begining tournie to celebrate everyone getting back on the podcast. hope this helped and im not the only one who goes on this site mayhem does aswell so huh Razz (oh and babycommando but he betrayed you guys and started listnening to 360 gamercast oh and you didnt hear this from me)
motokyo
motokyo
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackpotGravy Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:06 pm

it be a shame if the podcast stops, i love listening to it Smile
u should keep it up, we just need abit more action on these forums.

i would go the podcast just not sure what i need. I have skype(dont use it much) but do i need anything else? also dunno if people would think if i was any good
CrackpotGravy
CrackpotGravy
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  abusive Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:53 am

id go on the podcast again.... id like a couple more on it too. ie JACK he's been wanting on since the beginning. get his ass on there. gamertag uc mayhem send him a msg or summut. hes god at gears hands down.. although i was playing with motoki today on cod4 and i still cant believe how good this guy is... he is DRIPPING with player skill.. hooded lets have a cod4 party night with twilight etc. itll be cool. great chance to talk poddy etc. i agree with the rest. the podcast is awsome. i love it now more than b4. no music in the background for me is good. twilights knowledge is 2nd to none. come on guys lets have a game yeah.. gravy add me as a friend... Baby Commando actually send us a msg and ill delete someone. hope they increase the fl with the update. 100 is shite.
abusive
abusive
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hooded Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:41 pm

CrackpotGravy wrote:it be a shame if the podcast stops, i love listening to it Smile
u should keep it up, we just need abit more action on these forums.

i would go the podcast just not sure what i need. I have skype(dont use it much) but do i need anything else? also dunno if people would think if i was any good
All you need is a mic, skype and a thing called call burner. Thats all buddy.

I'm going to talk to Mark and Paul today. David is out at Uni and he had to buy that 3 mobile broadband, I will be chatting to him today too. I hope we can continue.

Time to get soppy: You guys dont know how much it means to us that you have stuck with is and are the very few that come to the forum. We know we should use the forum more. If the poddy goes smoothly this week. Expect the forum this week to be on FIIIIRE bounce
Hooded
Hooded
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackpotGravy Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:07 pm

abusive wrote:id go on the podcast again.... id like a couple more on it too. ie JACK he's been wanting on since the beginning. get his ass on there. gamertag uc mayhem send him a msg or summut. hes god at gears hands down.. although i was playing with motoki today on cod4 and i still cant believe how good this guy is... he is DRIPPING with player skill.. hooded lets have a cod4 party night with twilight etc. itll be cool. great chance to talk poddy etc. i agree with the rest. the podcast is awsome. i love it now more than b4. no music in the background for me is good. twilights knowledge is 2nd to none. come on guys lets have a game yeah.. gravy add me as a friend... Baby Commando actually send us a msg and ill delete someone. hope they increase the fl with the update. 100 is shite.

ill send u a message sonn then Very Happy but i dnt have cod4 anymore as it broke on me Mad
CrackpotGravy
CrackpotGravy
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  motokyo Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:59 pm

CrackpotGravy wrote:
abusive wrote:id go on the podcast again.... id like a couple more on it too. ie JACK he's been wanting on since the beginning. get his ass on there. gamertag uc mayhem send him a msg or summut. hes god at gears hands down.. although i was playing with motoki today on cod4 and i still cant believe how good this guy is... he is DRIPPING with player skill.. hooded lets have a cod4 party night with twilight etc. itll be cool. great chance to talk poddy etc. i agree with the rest. the podcast is awsome. i love it now more than b4. no music in the background for me is good. twilights knowledge is 2nd to none. come on guys lets have a game yeah.. gravy add me as a friend... Baby Commando actually send us a msg and ill delete someone. hope they increase the fl with the update. 100 is shite.

ill send u a message sonn then Very Happy but i dnt have cod4 anymore as it broke on me Mad
WOT DONT HAVE COD4 UR MISSING OUT ITS still good as ever
motokyo
motokyo
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackpotGravy Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:30 pm

well it broke, and didnt want to go out a buy it again so ive had to go without lol, shame was a good game
CrackpotGravy
CrackpotGravy
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  motokyo Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:35 am

CrackpotGravy wrote:well it broke, and didnt want to go out a buy it again so ive had to go without lol, shame was a good game
GOOD! its amazing in my opinion best multiplayer game ever but ive never played WOW so i dont know
oh and ive got a mic and skype but dont have call burner and i dont really play a vaiety of games so i dont no if il be good on the podcast
motokyo
motokyo
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  abusive Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:47 pm

dude call burner is just something you download.. dont even need to use it. only make on in the background. youd be good on the poddy . just talk about anything.
abusive
abusive
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down